WELCOME TO SOMALI LIFELINE ORGANISATION (SOLO)
Empowering Communities in the Horn of Africa to live in Dignity, Peace and Prosperity.
Inspire and promote community-driven sustainable development initiatives through participatory and rights-based approaches, ensuring quality humanitarian services and equitable access to resources to promote peace and justice in the Horn of Africa.
The realization of SOLO’s Mandate; Mission and Vision is spurred by the organizations core values and beliefs.
- Credibility: The value of any inquiry lies in the usefulness of its findings and the appropriateness of the methodology used in the inquiry..
- Equality: The essence of communities lies in their capacity to weave their diversities into a common strength against adversities.
- Integrity: SOLO is committed to upholding the highest moral standards in its operations (as an institution) and holds its employees to the same.
- Dignity: SOLO holds every person to be worthy of respect. We consciously uphold and promote the dignity of all our clients in all our dealings.
- Creativity: SOLO embraces change; and we are always open to new ideas and concepts.